Thursday, May 9, 2013

Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black

More details about Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black


this product is one of the best Brooks Saddles presently. If you're searching for the best Brooks Saddles, we recommend this product will be the good choice.
Aside from its attractive pricing, Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black also comes with many exciting features. This product will surely complement your necessities of life.



Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black




ASIN : B000HZA918
Category: Saddles
Brand: Brooks
Rating : 4.4
Reviews : 12

Details of the item Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black

Brooks B17 Std Black Saddle The Brooks B17 Std Black Saddle is the flagship Brooks saddle, which is ideal for long distance trekking and Mountain Bike use.Features: It has loops to accommodate a saddlebag It is mounted on Steel rails


  • The flagship model in the Brooks range.
  • Best seller for decades
  • Rails/Weight: Black Steel/525g
  • Width: 170mm, Length:280mm
  • Black


Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black Image collection:


Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black




We have try to present and spent lots of time to get the most beneficialprice for you. When you still unsure, you could see what they say about Brooks B17 Standard Saddle, Black.




Brooks B17
Have had this saddle for a while now and done a shade over 2000 miles on it , I find it very comfortable and had no problems with it at all ,It's built really well and i would say 300 to 400 miles to break in , It did not take long to find best riding position (50 mile ride) and i have not moved it since . Brooks have been making saddles since 1866 so they should know what they are doing by now . Real quality at an affordable price , Highly reccomended for the serious touring cyclist or those who go just that bit further than most , If you only ride maybe 5 or so miles every other day i dont think you will benefit from this saddle and maybe one of those ridiculously spongy gell seats is for you..


A great saddle
I've had my black B17 saddle for just over a year now, on my Brompton daily commute bike. I cycle to work in my work clothes and this saddle is so transparent - I dont notice it. I admit though, that when I first bought it, I initially applied some neatsfoot oil on the saddle's underside BUT only sparingly and ONLY where my sit bones connect with the saddle. I applied the recommended (Brooks) proofhide on the topside of the saddle. That's the only maintenance. I've not had to do any further maintaining. I've had no breaking in problems nor has the saddle been uncomfortable from the start.

I've since went on to buy a Brooks B17 Flyer saddle for my dutch bike and the same with that saddle - no problems, nor an uncomfortable breaking in period.

It's a great leather saddle, simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment