Thursday, May 9, 2013

Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch

More informations about Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch


this product is the best Raleigh Dual Suspension currently. In case that you're searching for top rated Raleigh Dual Suspension, then this product would be the real choice.
In addition to its affordability, Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch is also equipped with variety of interesting features. This product will completely complement your living necessities.



Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch




ASIN : B003ZSHIZ4
Category: Dual Suspension
Brand: Raleigh
Rating : 3.6
Reviews : 30

Details of the item Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch


  • Steel suspension 18" frame
  • Suspension forks
  • Shimano 18 speed gears
  • Twist grip style gear shifters
  • Alloy rim wheels
  • V style brakes
  • Suitable for leg size 71cm-84 cm
  • Raleigh design


Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch Image collection:


Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch




We have try to present and spent a lot of time to givethe most favorable discount for you. When you still in doubt, you may see anything they say about Activ by Raleigh Spectre Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Black, 18 Inch.




Good bike, but get a seat cover!
I love this bike I've had it since January so its been through all sorts of weather. comes with very good tyres.
It's not a road bike so it isn't built for speed but it's fun to ride.
my one tip; get a gel seat cover! I ride over cobbles and potholes every day and the seat provided is like being slapped in the bottom with a brick. =)


Not That Great
I bought this bike as a New Year present for myself as my old bike got trashed in an accident before Christmas and I need a bike for going to college and to work. At first I was delighted when I assembled it and it worked a treat for the first ride or two. Then problems began developing:

1) The rear wheel spindle was pretty bent, I noticed on closer inspection.
2) The rear wheel didn't free wheel properly, and so whenever I changed gears or back-pedalled, the chain fell off.
3) After pumping my tyre up to the suggested PSI of 60 (limits being between 45-80 or something similar, I can't quite remember), the front tyre burst on its third ride leaving me to heave the whole thing all the way home with no credit to call anyone to come pick me up.

Whilst I would have loved to love this product, I would caution any would-be purchasers with the old saying "buyer beware". Whilst designed by Raleigh, the bike is made by Activ and whilst it looked all shiny and...

No comments:

Post a Comment